This poem was written in response to today’s Daily Prompt.
no thought traced,
ship in ocean sank,
a snake sailed over rock,
or amnesia that results from shock.
These all leave or are blanks
That make men wonder; ranks
they do not possess
making men motionless.
- Blank | The Magic Black Book
- Daily Prompt: Wow is the new Comeback! | Under the Monkey Tree
- Daily Prompt: Husband is the New Cook
- Home Cookin’ | The Ambitious Drifter
- “Picture” is the new “World” | The Silver Leaf Journal
- Luscious is the new Deep… | alienorajt
- play is the new play | wannabepoet
- Place Your “Was” In “Solitary” | The Jittery Goat
- Blogging is the new lunch | Going New Places!
- Write One If You Can | Kansa Muse
- Time is the new capturing | Motherhood and Beyond
- ••Me is the new Seeking•• | ♏ℰt•ⓐRVhℰℰ•n✪iⓐ
- A is the New Mom | submissivelysecret
- Blank | The Nameless One
- HIGH is the new YOU | JC Bride ~
- Ugly is the new Beauty | મન ની વાત
- 203: Traffic is the New Hell | Barely Right of Center
- DAILY PROMPT: “SEE” IS THE NEW “TIME” OR “SEA” IS THE NEW “THYME” | SERENDIPITY
- Difficult is the new to understand | crookedeyebrows
- Daily Prompt: ______ is the new ______ | littlegirlstory
- Phoneography weekly: Interior floor and ceiling | We Live In A Flat
- Daily Prompt: _____ is the new _____ « Mama Bear Musings
- Still drawing blanks | Just Visiting This Planet